Kitchen cupboard drawers

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone. Am I going mad?

I’m sure I saw a post saying the shop are doing their own drawers, but now can’t find anything on it. HELP!!!!!!

I think an early sample was shown/mentioned in a video taken at a recent meet by another member.

But no mention of price etc

They looked good in the video. Looking forward to them becoming available

We now have 5 sets in stock be quick give them a call

They are not on the website you will need to call the shop £320

I'm the cautious chicken - I'll wait to see someone else review - sounds good though

Me too.....although i was hoping they'd possibly come in a lot cheaper than the German made ones which are 329 euros so unlikely to bother either way.

I know the individual drawers are standard VW parts....has anyone priced these up direct recently?

I'm thinking it should be possible to squeeze two draws in the space above a portapotti in the cupboard. At the moment we have a space at the top, then the draw, then another small space then the shelf.

Me too.....although i was hoping they'd possibly come in a lot cheaper than the German made ones which are 329 euros so unlikely to bother either way.

I know the individual drawers are standard VW parts....has anyone priced these up direct recently?
Are they identical to the calicap ones?

I spoke to the shop today. Struggled to glean much info but they sound like they are the same as the calicap ones. I’ll be interested to see some photos and a review. Hopefully someone will post something soon!

I wondered if anyone had received and installed this drawers, I'd love to see some photos / review

There is a VWCC video in YouTube showing how to install them and how they look at the end

They appear to be the CaliCap ones. Interestingly they have them on offer, £275 delivered

279€ at Calicap at the mo, i might try them out.

They may be the same perhaps :)

Zone 3 NON EU
Schweiz
Liechtenstein
Norwegen
Andorra
San Marino
Türkei
perhaps the UK - but Brexit must be clear!

279€ at Calicap at the mo, i might try them out.

They may be the same perhaps :)

Zone 3 NON EU
Schweiz
Liechtenstein
Norwegen
Andorra
San Marino
Türkei
perhaps the UK - but Brexit must be clear!
Hence get the order in now!

I just bought them from above, €302, with exchange rate £282.97

Versandkosten: 23,00 EUR
Gesamtkosten Netto: 253,78 EUR
Enthaltene Mehrwertsteuer: 19.00 % 48.22 EUR

Gesamtkosten inkl. Mehrwertsteuer 302,00 EUR

The breakdown of the costs are above.
But it is still quite a saving
Not a clue what it all means, lol

Back