plus vat which is 48

all together incl vat 302

club shop
drawer kit £320
vip Discount £16
delivery free
total cost £304 inc delivery

My card deduction was £282.97 total with exchange rate

Drawer Kits now in stock - fitting video below :thumb if anyone would like one of these fitting free of charge on November 9th Day meet - please pop this in the comments on the order !

Since the shop "will try and beat the price on any like for like product" will the price of the drawer kit go down to 279,00 € (£250 rather than £320) to match this German one?

Since the shop "will try and beat the price on any like for like product" will the price of the drawer kit go down to 279,00 € (£250 rather than £320) to match this German one?
Seems daft not too since everyone will ship from Germany otherwise

Sorry we can’t match that price these are a bespoke item manufactured in the uk.

At that price i might be able to convince the wife we need these.
It's well worth it! My other half thought they'd probably cost 30 quid and was horrified at the cost, but now she agreed they've transformed out use of the cupboard.

Yes the drawers and runners are genuine vw parts but they need brackets spacers and upright supports to bolt it together ours are aluminium formed spacers that are put in a jig and welded to the upright’s feel free to make your own.

Yes the drawers and runners are genuine vw parts but they need brackets spacers and upright supports to bolt it together ours are aluminium formed spacers that are put in a jig and welded to the upright’s feel free to make your own.
Hi out of interest how will the double sided tape perform in hot and cold changing weather. Do these kind of things hold in the long term? Cheers

The way it’s made means once the drawers are fitted it nearly holds itself it can’t go anywhere

In case anyone is still after some.....

Calicap.de have these back in stock and they are still on sale mine just came to 282 Euro inc delivery so about £242.

Back