Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitchen LEDs

GaryC

GaryC

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
The LEDs around the edge of the kitchen came on with the interior lights until I found the switch and played with the dimmer, now I cannot get them to work with door opening, just on, dimming and off.
Any ideas how I get them to work with interior lights when doors open?

Press the switch quickly twice. They should flash to let you know the operation has changed.

Thank you I will give this try tonight when home.

Sorry got sidetracked last night and did not try, will let you know hopefully tonight.

Your front cab lights need to be on to initiate this. Two flashes of the strip light means your command has been recognised, either on or off.
There have been a few problems noticed recently (documented in here somewhere) whereby the strip light sometimes stays on when you lock the doors (it should go off and behave like the front cab lights).

It worked thank you. The cab lights were on just because I opened the door and tried straight away the LEDs flashed and went off, but I stepped out locked and unlocked the van and they came on with the cab lights and went off again when I locked.

This is how they were before I played with the switch and is how I wanted it back, so thanks again, I could not find anything in the user manual on this, so great tip.

Back