Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitchen Roll Holder

Daniel French

Daniel French

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
On my 'searches' I came across a kitchen rail with integrated kitchen roll holder for a T6 Ocean, BUT... Unlike the brandrup one it didn't need to be screwed in... I'd be grateful if anyone can post the link here, so I can buy one?! I just can't seem to find the site again :confused:

We will have some new aluminium shelves available in the shop in a few weeks

Lovely fire hazard if you use the cooker!

We have one of these. If you fit it with the paper roll holder at the aft end - ie above the fridge - it isn't particularly near the cooker. One niggle though is that the paper roll tends to unfurl of its own accord while we're on the road (not that we're usually cooking then,,, unless I get really desperate for a bacon butty :eek:). I haven't yet thought of a neat fix for that.

The shelf is pretty useful generally though for plonking all kinds of odds and sods while parked up. It was reviewed - favourably - on Ewan Mearns' Wild About Scotland blog here.

We will have some new aluminium shelves available in the shop in a few weeks
Good to hear. Will they have a similar fitting and hooks / kitchen roll holder?

No they will be like the ones we had at the lower lode inn

I have one of the shelves you asked about & find it very useful.
The rail with the hooks can be pushed to either end so I have, like @Velma's Dad, the kitchen roll over the fridge away from the cooker. The shelf is handy for putting small things like phones, etc. I put a small edging piece onto it to avoid cutting my head when I bumped into it.
The hooks are useful for putting keys and so on out of the way so you can find them easily when you go out.
It installs by slipping under the upper bed support, so can be easily removed if you wish to.