Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Kitchen Shelf t6.1

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Fitted additional drawers under the sink so have the original shelf for sale. Brand new and unused. Still with protective film. Fits California Ocean T6.1 . £25 plus postage.2F70220E-5A88-4D0D-8B1D-B6BFA519D6FE.jpeg

I'm assuming it's the same as t6? I fancy an extra shelf

I'm not home at moment to measure it. At work ill have a look tomorrow

I'm not home at moment to measure it. At work ill have a look tomorrow
OK. The shelf is 435mm wide; 371mm deep (left edge); curving to 344mm deep (right edge)

Before you commit. Check out the price of the small plastic shelf support clips.....Around £20 EACH at VW. You'll need 4.
Ridiculous price !!
They must think Cali owners are made of money.

Slightly better but still a high price, and who would need normally need ten?
Cost due to low production volume, I imagine. At least its effectively a quarter of the VW price if fitting a shelf. One could fabricate something, given expertise and time, but if I needed replacement(s), I'd get a pack just for an easy life, as I don't have loads or time or the expertise.

just measured it. its the same. i'll have it. as for the clips as said i could just make some dowels

those clips were about £1.50 each from VW when I bought some last year

just measured it. its the same. i'll have it. as for the clips as said i could just make some dowels
Great. I’ll figure out postage cost. Want to send me a personal message with your address and we can sort out payment.

those clips were about £1.50 each from VW when I bought some last year
cheers. ill check that out with vw sheffield. they seem to be quite good there lately at the parts department