Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitchen Storage

suzanne1

suzanne1

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
IMG_0228.JPG It's taken me 10 years to do something about things rolling about the kitchen cupboards and blocking the doors from opening but found these in Ikea -Grundvattnet. They fit the width exactly but are easy to put in and take out as slightly flexible. They also have little rubber feet so shouldn't slip about. I'll put larger food items behind them and smaller, easy to lose things inside.

Thanks for the post, Do they fit on all 4 shelves Suzanne?

Yes they do. But I keep saucepans on the other shelves so there isn't enough space!

I looked at these yesterday and the width is fine but not very deep, will 2 go in?

No, unfortunately not, but I think it may work well as a barrier to the food rolling behind it!

View attachment 18922 It's taken me 10 years to do something about things rolling about the kitchen cupboards and blocking the doors from opening but found these in Ikea -Grundvattnet. They fit the width exactly but are easy to put in and take out as slightly flexible. They also have little rubber feet so shouldn't slip about. I'll put larger food items behind them and smaller, easy to lose things inside.
Hi Suzanne 1.... Yep the're the ones I'm after...you don't have the Ikea part number to hand do you?....many many thanks Janno

Hi Suzanne 1.... Yep the're the ones I'm after...you don't have the Ikea part number to hand do you?....many many thanks Janno

803.142.85 - after much searching we found them in amongst the display kitchens (not in the warehouse section).

Bought 2 following @suzanne1 's recommendation and have to admit to being disappointed at first as the fit was very tight but have since adjusted the shelf heights and they fit great. Left hand side lower shelf and right hand side upper shelf. Away in the Lakes at the moment and they are being well used.

Thank you Lewis for your help with the Ikea numbers, I'll get some sorted right away........Janno

Correct colour scheme as well. Will investigate.

Thanks

Back