Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitchen table leg catch

newboldi

newboldi

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi, I have a T6.1 Ocean and the kitchen table is rattling. Upon investigation, I think it's the clip that holds the leg tightly that's not 'clicking in' and/or working itself loose. I'm searching like mad but, cannot find any advice on how to fix/replace the leg clip. Anyone? Thanks in advance...

I’ve got the same problem, the small black catch no longer engages with the leg. I’ve taken it to pieces and it’s not clear why the leg appears to be too short to reach the catch. I stuck some industrial Velcro on the leg and table and that fixed it in place but it still rattled so now I’ve put a serviette into the mechanism and it’s quiet at last. Not elegant but it works.

Brought the van back to the dealer to have them fix that very issue. Waiting to hear back on whether the catch can be replaced or if the whole table has to be replaced. But it definitely needs fixed. The catch is so loose, the leg just falls off when we unfold it. It only worked for about a year before the leg started to fall off and rattle.

Back