Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kyam Motordome Tourer

steviej

steviej

VIP Member
FOR SALE:

Kyam Motordome Tourer used for only four days last September and now for sale as I have sold my Cali. Includes Kyam groundsheet and all original bags and bits - Purchased early 2013 and in new condition. It cost me £350 with the groundsheet. A bargain at £200-00. PM me and I can send you a photo, or visit the Kyam website: http://www.khyam.co.uk/detail.asp?p=758 ... e%20Tourer

Here is the blurb...... The Motordome™ Tourer drive away awning creates extra living or stand alone storage space, and you can always add the optional 2-berth inner in case guests arrive.

The Tourer has a footprint of 2.55 x 2.55m. The side 'J' door as well as main front door with canopy poles offers complete versatility, wherever you pitch. Built using the unique Rapidex pole system, and this Motor-Dome erects in seconds and pitches in minutes. Ideal for a whole range of Campervans and Campervan size vehicles including T25's, T4's & T5 California.

Connection to vehicle
Figure of 8 (Included -3 Meters)
The plastic 'figure of 8' accessory pack allows easy connection to the top edge of the roll out awning on the California.

Stephen
07802 175398

Hi Stephen,

We might be interested, however we are based in the Northwest. Would you be willing to post or are you travelling North.

Thanks

Chris