Sorry Now Sold Kyham Kampa Cozi Topper

D

D&S4

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Used but in very good condition with all attachment parts. Fits our T6.1 perfectly but should also fit T6 and T5. Very easy to deploy. A heavy duty and robust topper that will not 'flap' like other roof covers - quite insulating too. £90

Collection preferred (close to Junction 8 M25) but can post at buyers expense.

IMG_1327[1].JPG

IMG_1329[1].JPG

IMG_1330[1].JPG

Hi there

Interested in this.

I see it is attached to the near side rail on your Ocean, but what does it attach to on the drivers side please?

Can you still use the awning with it on, and I am assuming it covers the whole roof (not just the sides)?

Couldn’t pick it up, so what would the postage be to North Wales please (Gwynedd LL62)?

Thanks

Hi

I'll do my best to explain - its going to sound complex but the reality is to deploy is super easy.

You start off by raising the roof slightly

As you've noted the near side slides in - easy. On the driver's side we have our fixed awnings - you have 6 clips as pictured. You slide these in to the rail where the awning is attached -you can still use the awning! You then use the clips as pictured. Yes, It covers the whole roof - sides, front and back.

On the back you hook the metal bracket part of any of the six clips onto the tailgate lid and then use the clasps up onto the topper. The six clips are identical so it can be used for vans without a fixed awning. There will be a short section on the driver's side where the topper is not pulled down but the reality is this does not matter at all

It's dark out and I've pictured as best I can and have sent you the instructions. It really is very simple.

Postage: I think we can get this boxed up & sent tracked and insured for £14. I hope this helps - let me know if you need more info.

IMG_1372[1].JPG

IMG_1363[1].JPG

IMG_1366[1].JPG

IMG_1368[1].JPG

IMG_1365[1].JPG

IMG_1370[1].JPG

IMG_1371[1].JPG

Thanks for the detailed information and that explains it all.

I would like to take it if still available?

Let me know and I will send you a PM with my address, and for you to provide your details for payment.

Appreciate that

Yep - still available - I can post on Tuesday I'm not sure I'll have time to box and get to post office by tomorrow. If that's still OK by you then I'm happy to proceed.

Actually, if you can get back to me in next 30 mins I can order an on-line a collection for tomorrow (Monday) and get it on its way - if it's a rush, no worries, I can post Tues.

Thanks

Tuesday no problem

PM coming