Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ladder for getting up top.

BCFulton

BCFulton

Big B
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
After searching for weeks and measuring up I ordered a Fiamma Delux ladder (see below)
It arrived today and with the cabin seats facing backwards is a brilliant fit. It also stores neatly on top of the multi board against the rear bench. I've attached it to the centre head rest with a bungee to keep it in place. Hope some of you find this useful.
http://www.fiammastore.com/Fiamma-I...d-campervans/Fiamma-Deluxe-4B-Internal-Ladder

Do you use it also outside?For example, to store stuff in the roof box, if present.
I'm looking for a ladder as well, but I am thinking to a telescopic solution, couldn't it be more useful than yours, could it?
Regards

I have a roof box and have used it although I wrapped the ends in cardboard and bubble wrap as it rested on the windows. Not a great idea and I won't be using it on the outside again as I'm concerned about the pressure on the windows. For inside though it's perfect for me. It was also great for attaching the topper as it could be rested against the bike rack.

After searching for weeks and measuring up I ordered a Fiamma Delux ladder (see below)
It arrived today and with the cabin seats facing backwards is a brilliant fit. It also stores neatly on top of the multi board against the rear bench. I've attached it to the centre head rest with a bungee to keep it in place. Hope some of you find this useful.
http://www.fiammastore.com/Fiamma-I...d-campervans/Fiamma-Deluxe-4B-Internal-Ladder

Looks nice!!

I have this one:

cost's around 100€

Escada_Telescópica_-_MGJC020_(1)__13395_zoom.png

And you can use it inside or out. It has the rubber protection to protect the car. And the hight can be ajusted as needed.

Yes the ladder is very cheap to Buy/Bid - just watch out for the postage of £31.99p.

Brill. I like the extendable ladder for outside so I've just ordered one from Amazon.

Resurrecting this old thread : has anyone bought the collapsible ladder from Campervantastic? Club shop out of stock of their( significantly more expensive ) ones

We have a telescopic ladder but it tends to get in the way when up so the wife made this and it’s perfect.

BD0E0F4D-5EDC-4236-B9FD-FCD60A7EA663.jpeg

This is the perfect size to cover the Thetford portpotty and at night we put the ‘cube’ on the drivers seat (we don’t spin it round as too fiddy) to make it much easier to access the roof bed.

Back