Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Land Rover wheels

Jamie Eborall

Jamie Eborall

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
a friend of mine reckons that Land Rover 19 inch wheels are good for Cali's and are load rated. Does anyone know if this is correct and has anyone fitted them. ?? He works with Land Rovers and not Cali's lol

Just Google the PCD and offsets for both sets of wheels. If the numbers match the they fit.

I seem to remember that Land Rover wheels will need spacers or adapters to fit but Range Rover don't and will fit ok. I believe nick at Comfortz has 20 inch Range Rover wheels fitted I think you just need a fitting kit.

My mate has range rover wheels on his T5, 19 or 20" I think. If you have fillings they may come out as the ride is somewhat harder and the fuel consumption has taken a hammering. He is already thinking about swapping them back.:(

They look amazing however!

Reckon I'll get some 18s as various posts say that the ride is a lot harder. Whilst I like the look I wouldn't compromise a bad drive over looks. Out of interest if I put some 18s on there with slightly bigger tyres. Say 255/55 18. Instead of the 255/45. Would this really throw the dash dials - speedometer etc. It would abviously make for a softer ride and would fill the arch more.

Undoubtedly.

Once again, bling beats brains.

Back