Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Last chance to order a T5 California

B

beef

We have been on here for nearly a year now and I must say this is one of the friendliest forums I have ever visited.

Anyway, yesterday we finally ordered our new 180 DSG 4Motion which we hoped to have for mid spring but we were shocked for the dealer to tell us the build date would be 22 weeks due to a mad rush in orders, so I won't have my Cali till Late July/August :( Whole summer season lost !

Also the last date to order a T5 Cali is the 27th of this month, after this date they will no longer be taking orders until the T6 is released in Q4

Hi beef; welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry to hear you have a long wait ahead but it will be worth it in the end! Fingers crossed you might be lucky and find the build is brought forward a little :)

Maud

I won't have my Cali till Late July/August :( Whole summer season lost !
Hi Beef, that's a shame but it will be worth the wait. Welcome to the fold :thumb

Colin

I was told by a dealer today that they already were not able to place any further orders.

Welcome beef, the wait will be worth it, probably it will come early and then you will be super-exstatic that you have been given a gift from the Gods, or even from Hannover,

Meanwhile, a big silly hat granny smile for you :D

So could investing in a Cali be something ...?
Buy one now and sell inbetween the periode of the T6 at someone who was to late ordering a T5 and can't wait till T6!
Will check on my bankaccount later , see what's left:D
Maybe more intrest than leaving it sitting there!
Prices of second hand could well go up also?

Yes makes sense for the second hand market prices to be strong as you will be looking at almost a year before the new Cali hits the streets.

Very glad that I am picking my Beach up 3rd March :thumb

Back