Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Last minute extras to seal the deal?

Roc1

Roc1

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
About to push the button on a van soon and just wondered what extras folks have managed to blag from the dealer to seal the deal? ie little things like floor mats, tank of fuel etc, or even more tastier bits like lowering or side bars etc? I'm not expecting much but it all helps!

Thanks!

all depends on how much discount you've managed to extract. For us it was just mats but discount was close to 11% so didn't expect much else. I always feel like a free bike rack is a nice sweetener and such an iconic part of the Cali.

I always save the 'could you throw in some mats' line for the pickup day. They don't want anyone sad then and they always have some hanging around to shove your way.
I'd go for a bike rack, don't ask, don't get!

I had a bike rack thrown in on the last Cali, sold it still in the box also got roof rails again sold in the box they also lowered it.
On the new van learnt my lesson had a factory fitted tow bar, so I could have a slideable bike rack, as opening the tailgate with bikes on waiting for the tunnel when some jobsworth asks to see the gas bottle did not appeal to me.

Thanks. yeah it's coming with a towbar so wont; go for a rack, but will want it lowered so maybe try for that. Not sure what VW charge for lowering, £300 ish?

Lowering is £455 list (presumably includes VAT) but the springs are in short supply.

We got a rear T6 Sport line tailgate spoiler and had it painted and fitted by a very good body man, mate of mine, as there's no way the dealer was going to be trusted to do it. The dealers bolt them on as the kit comes with bolts, they are not needed I would not want holes through the tailgate. I think they are about £200.00 supplied unpainted.
You can have one as you have a tow bar as a bike rack wont fit the tailgate with a spoiler fitted.
I always wanted one on the first Cali but it was a Pre-reg so it had what it had.

Back