Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leak and more leaks

Defender90

Defender90

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Is it just me ?am I being to fussy ,both front doors have had leak issues water dripping from the underside of the door cards which after many trips to the dealer I have sorted fingers crossed .The side door glass has been changed due to water leaking into the van ,now the same door has developed another leak water dripping from the underside of the sliding door panel .All these issues are noticeable by looking for water sitting on the bottom door frame seal .At the end of the day these vans are builders vans and probably most builders don’t give a dam.Should I just accept it ?

Is it just me ?am I being to fussy ,both front doors have had leak issues water dripping from the underside of the door cards which after many trips to the dealer I have sorted fingers crossed .The side door glass has been changed due to water leaking into the van ,now the same door has developed another leak water dripping from the underside of the sliding door panel .All these issues are noticeable by looking for water sitting on the bottom door frame seal .At the end of the day these vans are builders vans and probably most builders don’t give a dam.Should I just accept it ?

No.

It's not a builders van, its a camper, a home, a pride and joy and it should be given the respect by the dealer that it deserves.

No.

It's not a builders van, its a camper, a home, a pride and joy and it should be given the respect by the dealer that it deserves.
That’s my view as well if only vw and it’s dealer network had the same view

That’s my view as well if only vw and it’s dealer network had the same view
Sadly the dealer network is a lottery. A lot think it is a builders van. Some appreciate it is not.

Sadly the dealer network is a lottery. A lot think it is a builders van. Some appreciate it is not.
Don’t get me wrong I love the van perfect in many ways,but things like this shouldn’t be happening

My comment is not all dealers are the same I would find another dealer to look at it.

Back