LED lighting the kitchenette

Chris Hyde

Chris Hyde

New to this.....
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Just arrived back from a brilliant night at Bath Tew Valley Caravan park. Just been and to fetch some thing from the van and noticed the LED lights under the kitchen top where on very dim in fact when I put the garage lights you would not have noticed them.
Dimmed them that all worked well then changed them from driving mode to camping mode no problem. Did factory reset,
But in a pitch black garage they are on very dim.....
Anybody know how do you switch them off?

Last edited:
I think it needs just presing once. Or try holding it so it goes either brighter or duller and then wait about 3 seconds and then you can press the switch once to turn it off.

I think it needs just presing once. Or try holding it so it goes either brighter or duller and then wait about 3 seconds and then you can press the switch once to turn it off.
Thanks will go and try got a feeling they may have been on from day one !!!!! unless its pitch black you would never know.

How do you do a factory reset on the lights please?
Well it was on the main steering wheel on settings it just said factory reset so I believe it was the whole van, back to manufacture settings.

Well it was on the main steering wheel on settings it just said factory reset so I believe it was the whole van, back to manufacture settings.
I very much doubt it will cover the habitation area. I think it is just for resetting the MFD displays.

I very much doubt it will cover the habitation area. I think it is just for resetting the MFD displays.
Nope it did not work :)

Thanks will go and try got a feeling they may have been on from day one !!!!! unless its pitch black you would never know.
Hi Winterrai worked a treat thank you.

Back