Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lee Valley Campsite

sebh31

sebh31

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi,

We are looking at staying over in London, has anyone stayed here? Or recommendations anywhere else?

We could do with a location in North London ideally, with relatively easy access to Finsbury park in June.

Thanks
Seb

Last edited:
Hi,

We are looking at staying over in London, has anyone stayed here? Or recommendations anywhere else?

We could do with a location in North London ideally, with relatively easy access to Finsbury park in June.

Thanks
Seb

I have never stayed there but I know that it has excellent traffic free bicycle paths into central London using the London canal tow path network: River Lee Navigation, Hertfordshire Union Canal, Limehouse Cut, Regent's Canal, Grand Union Canal and the Thames Path. It also links to The Greenway, a cycle route above Bazelgette's Northern Outfall Sewer (which is nicer than described).

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

We have stayed here when visiting family in Walthamstow.

http://www.debdenhouse.com/campsite-epping-forest.html

Convenient to North London and spacious. Grass pitches only with hook-up and some wooded pitches without power too. Play area for the children and bikes for hire. Only down side is that it gets booked for youth groups, but these are in separate larger fields away from the main camping site.

Alan

We have stayed here when visiting family in Walthamstow.

http://www.debdenhouse.com/campsite-epping-forest.html

Convenient to North London and spacious. Grass pitches only with hook-up and some wooded pitches without power too. Play area for the children and bikes for hire. Only down side is that it gets booked for youth groups, but these are in separate larger fields away from the main camping site.

Alan

Thanks,

I'll give it a look.

We stayed at Theobalds Park Camping and Caravanning site (Waltham Cross) at the weekend with family coming to visit us from Finsbury area on the overground to Turkey Street and then Uber to site - you can also get into London from Waltham Cross station. We really liked the site and will use again when visiting family in London. Site staff really friendly and welcoming and we could park our van anyway we wanted to on the pitch (for evening sun) - site also had excellent facilities.

Have tried posting a link but without success :)

We stayed at Theobalds Park Camping and Caravanning site (Waltham Cross) at the weekend with family coming to visit us from Finsbury area on the overground to Turkey Street and then Uber to site - you can also get into London from Waltham Cross station. We really liked the site and will use again when visiting family in London. Site staff really friendly and welcoming and we could park our van anyway we wanted to on the pitch (for evening sun) - site also had excellent facilities.

Have tried posting a link but without success :)

Excellent thanks.

Managed to find it with a quick search.

Back