Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Left hand kitchen door replacement

J

John G

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi

I have had to replace the left hand kitchen cupboard door and I have a new one coming. Don’t ask me how much! Has anyone on here changed the door and if so, how do you go about it. Many thanks.

Hi John G, can I ask where you got the new cupboard front from? I was transporting a radiator in my Cali a few years ago and it fell against the right hand cupboard front and scratched a big line in the material which covers the door!

I asked VW and it was ~£600 for a new one so I haven’t done anything about it yet...

Thanks.

Hi John G, can I ask where you got the new cupboard front from? I was transporting a radiator in my Cali a few years ago and it fell against the right hand cupboard front and scratched a big line in the material which covers the door!

I asked VW and it was ~£600 for a new one so I haven’t done anything about it yet...

Thanks.
Hi Dani

I got it from thegenuinevwaudipartsshop on eBay. The last time I looked they had a right hand door for £399.... new.
Hope this helps

John

Hi Dani

I got it from thegenuinevwaudipartsshop on eBay. The last time I looked they had a right hand door for £399.... new.
Hope this helps

John
Thanks so much - just ordered one from there, so hopefully get it (finally!) sorted soon.

Hi

I have had to replace the left hand kitchen cupboard door and I have a new one coming. Don’t ask me how much! Has anyone on here changed the door and if so, how do you go about it. Many thanks.
Hi , where did you get the door from please . I have broken the right hand door

Back