Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leisuire batteries

Brembo

Brembo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, looking for advice on charging batteries.They were showing 60% on the screen,so hooked up van to mains.Been hooked up for two days now,and is still showing 60%. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Dougie.

have you turn the switch on in the rear cupboard, is the plug in showing on the control panel

I've found on two occasions that if the display is repeatedly flashing between battery and G that the leisure battery charge indicator seems stuck. It's an error code so when I clear the error (by holding down the back arrow button) it goes away and the Display shows the battery is charging again.

Just go over the list of usual suspects : does it charge with the engine running ,is the used cable ok , is the inverter fuse ok , does the controlpanel reads faults , ....
until you find it ....others it's up to the dealer!

Hi, looking for advice on charging batteries.They were showing 60% on the screen,so hooked up van to mains.Been hooked up for two days now,and is still showing 60%. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Dougie.
Reboot the system....i.e.,unplug everything, turn everything off
Drink a cup of tea
Thén go back and turn it on again....
Worth a try,,,,often works with modern electrical computerised things

Thanks guys.
Turned out the plug that goes into the charger was not properly fitted.Removed it,and plugged it back in,and everything is now working.
Regards,
Dougie.

Thanks guys.
Turned out the plug that goes into the charger was not properly fitted.Removed it,and plugged it back in,and everything is now working.
Regards,
Dougie.
Another one. Why don't the Dealers include the Mains Circuit and Charger operation in the PDI.:headbang:headbang:headbang

When we picked our T6 up the dealer said "by the way it is full charged up we have had it on charge" - I was quite shocked.