Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Let me introduce you Gus!

HappyGus

HappyGus

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Finally received my California T6.1 Ocean Edition. I named it Gustave, Gus for the friends ;)

The only bad surprise that I got, is that the front passenger seat doesn't rotate, no lever :/. I will contact my dealership(but it was already quite hard to be delivered with the current situation).

In switzerland, we are allowed to move around, so I did test it first night in a mountain near me :)

20200411_074905.jpg01012476-01.jpeg
IMG-20200410-WA0025.jpg20200410_193040.jpg

20200411_074905.jpg

Did you opt for electric seats?

Did you opt for electric seats?
Would it make the pictures better if he had electric seats.

I did wonder if he had a soft cushion on the bench seat to make
it more comfy but didn't want to ask.

No softer on the bum!!

Would it make the pictures better if he had electric seats.

I did wonder if he had a soft cushion on the bench seat to make
it more comfy but didn't want to ask.
Is you have recommandations of soft cushion, dont hesitate

Congratulations on Gus. I want one of those cheese grilling thingy's/gadgets. Probably only available in Switzerland.

No. Do you say this for the non rotating seat ? I know that any option to the seat prevent them to rotate. Even on the contract, it's writen 2 rotating seats
Ok just checking, by the way it looks great, enjoy when you can.

Looks sharp does that :thumb :cheers . Hopefully you get the chair sorted soon enough :)
Thanks mate, they changed it for free. One thing I noticed is that the Grey water tank is never considered as empty

Thanks mate, they changed it for free. One thing I noticed is that the Grey water tank is never considered as empty

Is that on the display ? I wonder if its worth running some water through it ?

Im still a bit of a newbie with our T6 and bar testing the waste water once, weve not used it. Our display is showing that its empty, although its a very different display to yours.

The sensors are terrible on these. I had to get mine replaced. First the waste tank then the fresh water ... I just leave the waste open now anyway. Although the sensor does work now :bananadance2

The sensors are terrible on these. I had to get mine replaced. First the waste tank then the fresh water ... I just leave the waste open now anyway. Although the sensor does work now :bananadance2
Especially on the t6.1 or globally?

Especially on the t6.1 or globally?
I’ve got a t6 so I can only speak for that but my assumption given the sound of the issue you’re having is that they didn’t fix that on the 6.1.
Anyone else know any more?

Käse-Party Raclette https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07PRLZC2M/

Possibly cheaper in a Swiss supermarket but also available on Amazon in Germany
OMGruyère YOU CAN BUY A PORTABLE CHEESE THING.

Thank you for this tip and welcome Gus! I also have a 6.1 with the steering wheel on the wrong side but could only afford Beach. Will head to Switzerland soon ( Grimentz)

Will buy camping Raclette now, I haven’t bought anything for my Cali since 19.15 today when I invested in this comfortable seat

B6F333C9-6BB8-43AD-A9DB-C66170E8170C.png

Back