Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Let the adventures begin!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!

Excited for you. I just picked the beach on last week. You will have soo many great times. We all absolutely love our cali to bits!!!!

Enjoy ......Looks stunning and the best picture ........Checklist in Hand:thumb

looks fantastic!

Did you not order an awning?

Thanks! Really pleased with the colour. Kids really excited when I picked them up. Think we may be having tea in it tonigh on the drive.

No awning. We hired a Cali with an awning and got on a real mess trying to wind it back in!!
I’m sure there are lots of benefits in having one but our previous van didn’t. So decided that we wouldn’t miss something we’ve never had and we’d probably both be too scared to unwind an awning ever again after last time!

Thank you!
My husband laughed when I produced the checklist. He wasn’t by the end though and we had checked EVERYTHING. Would have definitely missed a few things had we not had it!
Fab list - VIP membership definitely worth getting.

Agreed! Great pic with the list! This checklist should/could be standard for all VW California dealerships

We were the same, the kids reaction made it all worth while. In fact, family, friends, work colleagues and even thr postman all absolutely love the Cali! Maybe meet ya at Cali event :)

Would loved to see the dealers face the moment you started ticking boxes on the checklist.....
;)

Really nice looking holiday home ;-) Enjoy your travels. Can't wait, just ordered ours, due end April

Really nice looking holiday home ;-) Enjoy your travels. Can't wait, just ordered ours, due end April
Hi Tom
When did you order? I ordered two weeks ago Monday and expect May deliver?
Greg

Gvick, ordered Tuesday, told late April/May so probably the same as you?

Tom

Gvick, ordered Tuesday, told late April/May so probably the same as you?

Tom
Would be nice to keep in touch Tom as vans are due roughly same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gvick, just been told build next week and at dealers end of March! A bit earlier than I expected.

Tom

Gvick, just been told build next week and at dealers end of March! A bit earlier than I expected.

Tom
Hi Tom

I have just been told provisional build week 15 which is middle of April then 6-8 weeks from then for delivery.
Still won’t know for defo until the build week is confirmed- I did add detachable tow bar, cascavel alloys and red bellowsbut still.

Is your build week confirmed?

Greg

Gvick, just heard built and in transit to dealer, it gets earlier and earlier but funds not in place until April anyway. You should have a build date by now? I suspect they are pushing to get it here before brexshit.
Tom

Gvick, just heard built and in transit to dealer, it gets earlier and earlier but funds not in place until April anyway. You should have a build date by now? I suspect they are pushing to get it here before brexshit.
Tom
Hi Tom
Brilliant news and wow that is quick
I made a cardinal sin of adding tow bar change alloys and red bellows so I’m still only provisional build week of 15 mid April (then 4 weeks build and 5 weeks to ship worst case so hopefully mid June)
Dead excited for you though post pics and let me know when van on boat at port uk at dealer etc :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Hi Tom
Brilliant news and wow that is quick
I made a cardinal sin of adding tow bar change alloys and red bellows so I’m still only provisional build week of 15 mid April (then 4 weeks build and 5 weeks to ship worst case so hopefully mid June)
Dead excited for you though post pics and let me know when van on boat at port uk at dealer etc :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb
Greg, my dealer suggested two weeks in transit so something is not right! They will need time for pdi etc of course but the build time should be similar. I too have a tow bar and alloys but standard bellows and not 4 motion.

Tom

Thanks Tom I think I will call dealer tomorrow for an update and report back