Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Light

I'm trying motors
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello to everybody, can you tell me where the luggage light fuse is located? T6 california ocean thanks

Hello to everybody, can you tell me where the luggage light fuse is located? T6 california ocean thanks
It is fed from the Body Control unit so not individually fused. You need to remove the lamp if you dont want it on, but it only stays on for 10 minutes.

Yesterday I kept open the rear door for a long time .. the light was always on. So as I touched the light spot the light bulb was off ... i disconnected and the lamp is good (i do not understand why they did not put Even the one led ..) but the contacts do not arrive at 12 volts .. Or I'm wrong to measure the voltage ..... the cali is under voltage at 220 volts as they are camping .... I also thought that after a while the light of the trunk was extinguished by itself, but that did not happen ...

It would have been nice to have a switch on it.. I was thinking of fitting a small switch next to it or seeing if there was a switched version of that lamp that could be swapped over.

Do you think if something does not work on this light spot, the control panel gives me some error signal? Or if the light does not turn on, there is also something else that has been corrupted?

Do you think if something does not work on this light spot, the control panel gives me some error signal? Or if the light does not turn on, there is also something else that has been corrupted?
it is supplied by the vehicle BCU not the camper electrics. Not monitored.

But in your opinion, why was the light on for so long and it was not turned off? Now if I open the door does not turn on ... Do I have to turn on ignition or something else?

its should time out 10-15 minutes and you would need to reset the ignition or lock/unlock.

On a T6 you have a switchable light for the tailgate so for me it was out with the bulb as not required.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unfortunately with the google translation I can not understand what you wrote ...... I just touched the light spot when the light bulb was on .... you shut it off and now it does not work anymore ... I tried With the meter the lamp is good and no current is coming ...

In any case this is the light that is near the auxiliary battery compartment.