Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lights under cooker

J

Jester

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
First time I had ever turned them on and suddenly stopped working? Could it have fused it’s the lights that are turned on via the top switch of two to right side of cooker. If fused any idea of which fuse box to look for.

Thanks in advance

First time I had ever turned them on and suddenly stopped working? Could it have fused it’s the lights that are turned on via the top switch of two to right side of cooker. If fused any idea of which fuse box to look for.

Thanks in advance
The same happened a couple of weeks ago to ours and I hunted everywhere to identify the right fuse but they weren’t blown. After a lot of fiddling it came back on. I Think that it was lots of little children fiddling with it that reset it to off. So would be worth having a proper play as there are different modes for it. Double press and press and hold - can’t remember which brought it back to life. Good luck!

The same happened a couple of weeks ago to ours and I hunted everywhere to identify the right fuse but they weren’t blown. After a lot of fiddling it came back on. I Think that it was lots of little children fiddling with it that reset it to off. So would be worth having a proper play as there are different modes for it. Double press and press and hold - can’t remember which brought it back to life. Good luck!
Well done it worked many thanks , name like yours you must be from Cornwall?

Thanks

Back