Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Little Blue has arrived

Steven Birbeck

Steven Birbeck

Little Blue
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi All
Ive recently retired from the Fire Service and last week took delivery of our Ex demo Ocean bought from Lookers Van Centre Newcastle great service and excellent handover from Paul Matharu.We couldn't wait to try the van out so off we went to Kielder Forest on Sat night minus 3 degs outside but warm and cosy inside .We woke next morning feeling great and saying to each other Why haven't we done this earlier.To say we are chuffed with this van is a great understatement .Also I would like to thank all who contribute to this site the information we have gained has been fantastic.Steve and Denise

DSC02768.JPG

Van...tastic! Welcome to the madness that is Cali ownership. I agree the site is incredibly useful and people are very welcoming, so : :welcome

:welcome Congratulations! I think there are a few of us here who wonder why they didn't make the plunge earlier. Keep bringing your stories here for us to share in.:thumb

Welcome Steve and Denise, nice looking van! Is your van "lowered" or did you change the springs? However looks great and I am sure it drives even better. Enjoy!

Welcome on board , guess the reaction most new Cali owners get afther a frist is "why have we waited so long to get a Cali" ;)

Hi All
Ive recently retired from the Fire Service and last week took delivery of our Ex demo Ocean bought from Lookers Van Centre Newcastle great service and excellent handover from Paul Matharu.We couldn't wait to try the van out so off we went to Kielder Forest on Sat night minus 3 degs outside but warm and cosy inside .We woke next morning feeling great and saying to each other Why haven't we done this earlier.To say we are chuffed with this van is a great understatement .Also I would like to thank all who contribute to this site the information we have gained has been fantastic.Steve and Denise

View attachment 18536

Hi Steve and Denise
There are a few up in the real North of England, ;).Got ours from Lookers too, did you get the biscuits? :thumb

I think we are very very lucky, 90mins from Scotland, 60mins from Northumberland, 60mins from North Yorkshire moors, you are closer than I, 90 mins from the Lakes epic countryside around these parts

Happy Days Ahead, I'll look out for you on the road

...message ends ...

Congrats! Another Acapulco Blue to the collection! Top colour. Welcome!

Steve, Denise great looking van. Had mine since New Years eve,so I understand how chuffed you are. I wish you many happy trips. Welcome to team blue.

Welcome Steve and Denise, nice looking van! Is your van "lowered" or did you change the springs? However looks great and I am sure it drives even better. Enjoy!
Hi Its not lowered I've just fitted the side bars which seems to give that effect

Hello, we are over in Carlisle and have wild camped in kielder a few times, did you stop in the car park by the bike trails?

PS ordered the same colour just waiting........

Hello, we are over in Carlisle and have wild camped in kielder a few times, did you stop in the car park by the bike trails?

PS ordered the same colour just waiting........
Hi yes we stayed in that car park our original idea was to park up in the forrest some where but there was too much snow on the tracks.Turned out to be a good decision as the toilet block was open so for our maiden adventure it worked well.Good luck with new van when it arrives

More Acapulco Blue in The North here too - have fun!

Welcome :welcome

Another addition to Team Blue! Great looking Cali :thumb