Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loch Lomond shores, Luss

Denzilgts

Denzilgts

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
a little review of the camping and caravan club site at Luss. Around 8 miles north of Balloch to the northern end of the small village of Luss. The site is right on the shores of Loch Lomond. It has views across the loch and is within walking distance of Luss village itself. The site has a very small shop with some basics including milk bread etc. The site is a mix of hard standing and grass pitches with hookups A couple of toilet blocks across the site although very clean with some push operated showers that are quite feeble. A good welcome from the team on duty. Worth wandering into Luss a nice hotel/bar with some good beers although food a little expensive. There is a cafe bistro in middle of Luss that had a really good breakfast selection . You have to be a camping and caravan member to reserve a pitch

Not my view will post my review when back at PC

I am glad you had a good stay at Luss, Our stay at Luss C&CC site a couple of years ago, was our worst Cali camping experience ever!!!! The staff attitude at the site was non-customer focussed and made us to make an official complaint to the camping club. Pre booked our 1 night stay. On getting to Luss drove onto site and stopped to register at the office as you do. However I had committed the sin of driving through the raised barrier before stopping and the warden came running out tearing me off a strip. Then “demanding” to see my membership card, searching our glove box for my card being told if you can’t find it you can’t stay here. Card found and handed over, only to get a further rollicking this time to my wife who had not signed her card. Can’t fault the site or location but we will never go there again.