Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Updated Information: Looe Meet - Oct 2020

Looe on BBC Countryfile this evening. :). 15/3/20

I think you may need to cross more than your fingers......the over 70's are going to be asked to isolate for up to 4 months.........eek!!
"Every Briton over the age of 70 will be told "within the coming weeks" to stay at home for an extended period to protect themselves from coronavirus.

When it happens, they will be asked to stay home for "a very long time", Health Secretary Matt Hancock said."

I think you may need to cross more than your fingers......the over 70's are going to be asked to isolate for up to 4 months.........eek!!
"Every Briton over the age of 70 will be told "within the coming weeks" to stay at home for an extended period to protect themselves from coronavirus.

When it happens, they will be asked to stay home for "a very long time", Health Secretary Matt Hancock said."
I think the odds of the Looe meet going ahead are less than 50:50. I have my fingers crossed that it will go ahead.

I think the odds of the Looe meet going ahead are less than 50:50. I have my fingers crossed that it will go ahead.
Maybe an over 70’s only meet?

Does being in your home-from-home count!

I admire the positivity;)...
However this was an extended trip for us with the Looe part in the middle, if you see what I mean. The other sites have written to me saying they are closing etc etc
Will keep an eye out here...
Im presuming with BoJo's announcement last night that our chances have reduced somewhat...
Keep your pecker up...

Hi All: Note on Caradon Park www:

"DUE TO THE GOVERNMENT NON-ESSENTIAL TRAVEL BAN ANNOUNCED LATE SUNDAY EVENING, THE PARK IS NOW CLOSED.
WE ARE CANCELLING ALL BOOKINGS IN APRIL AND WILL REVIEW AND PUT AN UPDATE ON OUR WEB-SITE BY THE 1ST OF MAY.
IF YOU HAVE A BOOKING WITH US IN APRIL, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN E-MAIL FROM US.
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL SOON"

As we are all booked in on 1 May....I think well get an update in a week or so...I think we all know the likely outcome:(

Sad but not unexpected. New dates in our calendar. :happy

Hopefully see you in October.
Thank you for all your effort to re-arrange

We’re supposed to be in China in Oct but I can’t see that, so this will be something to look forward to. Fingers crossed.

All being well we will be there. Look forward to seeing you all.

We’re happy to meet in October. Best wishes to all.

Thanks for the update and effort that you put into this meet Lulu.

We hope to be there if all goes well. Take care all :)

Well, we have all (well almost all) enjoyed nearly four weeks of really fantastic weather in the UK. When could you last say that! I'm a what could be, what might have been kind of guy and so I got to thinking of next weekend......Have any of you seen the weather forecast for Looe? Great for travelling until mid afternoon on Friday and then significant risk of rain/wind for the rest of our planned, postponed stay! Roll on October!

1587935094381.png
1587935180499.png
1587935255316.png

Well, we have all (well almost all) enjoyed nearly four weeks of really fantastic weather in the UK. When could you last say that! I'm a what could be, what might have been kind of guy and so I got to thinking of next weekend......Have any of you seen the weather forecast for Looe? Great for travelling until mid afternoon on Friday and then significant risk of rain/wind for the rest of our planned, postponed stay! Roll on October!

If we hadn’t been in lockdown, chaos theory suggests that the different environmental conditions would have influenced a different outcome in this weekend’s weather, so it may have been nice.

Every cloud has a silver lining.