Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Looking for a range of bits for new-to-us T6 Ocean 4M

SailSki

SailSki

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hello all,

Looking for the following please to help get our Cali set up from "ground zero", so if anyone looking to get rid...…a bit of a shopping list I know, and well aware that need to give it a try and see what works for us.

Have already placed an order for other items with the club shop, but if some of the below are available "pre-loved" that will be a help;

Vehicle is 2016 Ocean 204 DSG 4Motion

- Seat cover set
- Carpet set
- Zonesleep Ultra replacement upstairs mattress
- External roof topper to allow use with roofrack
- Snow chains for 235/55R17 with limited wheel clearance e.g. Thule/Konig K84, Weissenfels S896
- Thule fitting kit for roofrack - 3149 or 3057 (already have roof bars and foot pack)
- Side and front panels for standard Cali awning
- Driveaway awning for sleeping and daytime, but not too big eg Kela or GalliCompact
- Windscreen insulated cover
- Internal window insulation e.g. Isolite or Isolite Extreme
- Mosquito screens (already have 2 small square for the sliding side windows)
- Brandrup pockets
- Roofbox e.g. Thule Dynamic L
- Level Ups
- Folding storage organisers
- Collapsible water fill kit
- Conditioning battery charger e.g. CTEK

Many thanks,
Mike

Hello Clive,
Many thanks for your follow up - however I just got some over the weekend. Good luck with your sale :)
All the best, Mike

Hi Mike

I have a Full set of the Internal Brandrup Isolite, if you're just after the cabin windows including passenger and driver windows, I have a brand-new one still wrapped up never been opened this one is for a vehicle with sensors at the top of the window screen Brandrup Reference: 100 701 550

Gary.

Back