Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for biggest discounts for a brand new T6.1 California coast UK rhd model

D

D.J David

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
We are looking to purchase a brand new UK rhd T6.1 California coast
and would welcome any recommendations please
as to where is currently offering the biggest discounts

I just recieved 6.1 Coast via Autoebid for about £51k with £800 of options; with finance this also gives 4 services and an MOT FOC. You can then pay off the finance but keep the deal.

Many thanks CaliMac, your Autoebid quote is offering the biggest discount we have seen so far. Do you know if there is any penalty clause if you decide to pay off the VW finance early ?

Many thanks CaliMac, your Autoebid quote is offering the biggest discount we have seen so far. Do you know if there is any penalty clause if you decide to pay off the VW finance early ?
In my experience no, but I did pay it all off within 14 days

In my experience no, but I did pay it all off within 14 days. Also try Breeze Poole. I always get a great deal from them...and trust me, I've tried pretty much all the dealers up and down the UK.

Will check that out, thanks. We like the 2 tone paint option, but seems a pretty steep option at £2850 !

Will check that out, thanks. We like the 2 tone paint option, but seems a pretty steep option at £2850 !
It is expensive but you can always order a white one and get it wrapped.

Try vw van center Preston
Ask for guy Vincent
Top bloke the best price even better than Liverpool

Autoebid (which I believe is Liverpool), Cardiff and Norwich were my 3 cheapest by far for a 6.1 Ocean with loads of extras. 8.5% discount on list price. PM me if you need details...

Try vw van center Preston
Ask for guy Vincent
Top bloke the best price even better than Liverpool
I went into Preston and told them what I wanted and what I wanted to pay and they couldn't get any where near what I paid through Liverpool.

I went into Preston and told them what I wanted and what I wanted to pay and they couldn't get any where near what I paid through Liverpool.
Odd that I have used Preston 3 times every time they beat Liverpool by at least £250

We’ve just ordered a white one and we’re going to get it wrapped to half way - arious prices for that but £1’500 looks to be apple saving nearly half

It is expensive but you can always order a white one and get it wrapped.
I'd like a bottom wrap, if you excuse the expression, but I am nervous about branches scratching it, which you could polish out with paint. Any experience?

Hi, I have a 19 plate, lots of extras including bike rack, VW ocean seat covers, mud flaps, heated front screen, awning, Vango awning, all weather tyres Parking sensors, apple play. 150 PS. 2920 miles, carpets throughout, never camped inFull warranty.

891F2835-5E0C-4116-9A77-3FC4987EC51E.jpeg

On the german forums, some get about 18% discount..
I got 17% on my Beach a year and a half ago..

I'd like a bottom wrap, if you excuse the expression, but I am nervous about branches scratching it, which you could polish out with paint. Any experience?
The wrap will take a light machine polish. I've had to do this before and it came out no problem. You just need to be careful. Don't use a rotary polisher, a DA one is much more forgiving and less chance to 'burn' the wrap.

Hi, I have a 19 plate, lots of extras including bike rack, VW ocean seat covers, mud flaps, heated front screen, awning, Vango awning, all weather tyres Parking sensors, apple play. 150 PS. 2920 miles, carpets throughout, never camped inFull warranty.

View attachment 56206
Sorry bit confused, are you saying your looking to sell?