Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for my first California

I

ImSpartacus

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Looking to buy my first California in September ... keep those second hand vans posted on the site please!

There's a good one just come on with only 7,000 miles on the clock. A 2016

Looking to buy my first California in September ... keep those second hand vans posted on the site please!

Get one now and enjoy the summer! They sell very quickly once listed, so you need to be quick when you spot one in your preferred colour + spec.

Superb.

However, before you buy, if you haven't already done so, it's essential that you ask yourself the following three questions:

1. How will I use this vehicle?
2. What's the maximum number of people that I'm going to want to carry?
3. Will I every cook in it?

Many people are drawn to the SE/Ocean because of it's slick self contained campervan design. However, many adverts appear on the For Sale section with the statements, "only slept in once" or "never cooked in". Also, the SE/Ocean restricts the number of people that you may wish to carry. So if you intend to use your new purchase as an every day car as well as a camper van consider carefully which version is best for your long term needs.

What ever you buy, I hope that you have many enjoyable adventures in it. :thumb

Superb.
Many people are drawn to the SE/Ocean because of it's slick self contained campervan design. However, many adverts appear on the For Sale section with the statements, "only slept in once" or "never cooked in". Also, the SE/Ocean restricts the number of people that you may wish to carry. So if you intend to use your new purchase as an every day car as well as a camper van consider carefully which version is best for your long term needs.
Or "only done a low mileage", "never put roof up", "non smoker", "never had dogs in it", "sits on drive for 6 months", etc, etc

Or "only done a low mileage", "never put roof up", "non smoker", "never had dogs in it", "sits on drive for 6 months", etc, etc

Yes.

The other statements that appear fairly frequently are "due to a change in cicumstances" and " haven't had the time to use it". Obviously, people's circs can change without prior knowledge but I suspect that in some cases these issues could have been foreseen if owners had been honest with themselves before buying.

So, it's essential for any potential owner to put down the rose tinted goggles and to ask themselves some searching questions before laying down their hard earned.

Also, try before you buy.

Thank you for comments

We are hiring one at the end of August for a week to see if it is all we think it is