Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking forward to Californiaing

R

Ron Fish

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi All
We've been travelling around Southern Europe in our trusty Eriba for almost 10 years now, but it is time to move on. We really hate oversized caravans and motorhomes so naturally the t4s and 5s have been impressing us for some time.
Nobody on the forum will be surprised to learn that the quality of the Cali stands out, so now we're looking to buy.
As we travel in Europe we're searching for LHD, so a late T4 seems the obvious choice. It seems that hens' teeth are pretty common in comparison, but there's no rush and we've also been considering importing from Europe.
We look forward to joining you owners in the near future.
R and M

God morning Ron and a warm welcome. I came to the Cali via Caravans and a big motorhome so I can relate to where you are coming from! The Cali is beautiful the way it is just a normal large car one minute, a Tardis when it becomes living room, kitchen and bedroom and a truck when you have just followed the Sat-Nav down the "road" that turns out to be something approaching a 4WD test track!

Have fun and welcome!

Welcome , take note that in the comming years older verhicles will be banned in many towns/city's and a Cali is a perfect verhicle to drive in towns....
T4 diesels are no euro5 i think

Back