Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loving the new Beach, but need another seat

I

Iain

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi,

I've recently acquired an almost-new Beach, and am absolutely loving the flexibility it provides.
I haven't undertaken major trip yet, but we've decided we need another middle row seat. VW say they don't supply them, other than with a new vehicle, or in parts, so does anyone know where I might get one at a reasonable price?

It's going to cost you.

Be about 600 quid + - you may get one cheaper. There's a few places that do them, a polish company on the net sometimes have them and Colin at Oxford T5 may be able to source one.

A dealer could, if they had a Beach on order, request the extra seat (s) at the price they are as an option and sell them to you.

That's probably a bit naughty but it has been mentioned here before.

Really, sadly, it's one of those options you need on the van before you buy, if you need them. But you may get lucky and if you don't mind paying, then not a problem.

Glad you're loving the Beach though.

James

:)

Thanks James

That's what I was afraid of! Looks like we'll just need to be patient, and perhaps talk nicely to a few dealers.

Iain

I got one from this forum from someone who'd acquired it surplus to requirements with an ex-demo. I believe others have also come up in the past so if you're able to, sit tight, post on the classifieds and see what comes up. The Polish chaps on ebay have compatible but not quite matching seats for a decent price so you should email them to see if they can get one in a Beach trim. Accounts on here suggest they're fine to deal with.

You should probably post a similar request in the Beach forum in case it gets lost in here which is a bit busier.

Matt

Thanks for the tips Chaps

I've enquired from the Polish guys, but the new Beach seats have the blue stripe, which we'd like to match, and they don't seem to have any. We're not in a desperate hurry, so we'll probably just keep an eye on e-bay and the 'Forum'.

I've just joined, and wasn't aware there was a dedicated Beach Forum, so thanks for the pointer, Matt!

Iain

Back