Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Low pressure tyre warning won’t reset.

Dilbert

Dilbert

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi , I have a 64 plate vw California beach the low tyre warning came on whilst stationary , all tyre pressures within + - 2psi , light will not reset display states could not store tyre pressures and warning on display when ignition is on ‘Tyre pressure loss indication currently not available ‘ has anyone come across this before ? Thank you

Hi , I have a 64 plate vw California beach the low tyre warning came on whilst stationary , all tyre pressures within + - 2psi , light will not reset display states could not store tyre pressures and warning on display when ignition is on ‘Tyre pressure loss indication currently not available ‘ has anyone come across this before ? Thank you
Hi Dilbert,

are you trying to reset the tyre pressure using the MFSW? In the setting menu ?

Yes it initially says tyre pressures stored then a second later says they can’t be stored and light stays on
Hi Dilbert,

are you trying to reset the tyre pressure using the MFSW? In the setting menu ?

yes , it initially says tyre pressures stored then about a second later it says tyre pressures cannot be stored and light stays on. Thanks

Yes it initially says tyre pressures stored then a second later says they can’t be stored and light stays on

yes , it initially says tyre pressures stored then about a second later it says tyre pressures cannot be stored and light stays on. Thanks
Hi - we have the same problem at the moment but also get the ABS and another amber light on. I reset it and it's ok for a short time then comes back on. Did you ever find a solution?

Hi - we have the same problem at the moment but also get the ABS and another amber light on. I reset it and it's ok for a short time then comes back on. Did you ever find a solution?
What is the other Amber light.?
The tyre pressure system uses the ABS sensors to evaluate the tyre circumference at the set pressure. The circumference varies with the tyre pressure.
It sounds as if you have a problem with an ABS sensor.

Morning, we’ve had the same. Quite a noticeable “jolt” when ABS light comes on. ABS sensor replaced, £110. Not at VW, local garage. All working since.