Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lower bed pillow saver / dog hammock

Skewif

Skewif

It’s not what you have, it's where you wake up.
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Made a custom fit dog hammock / human backrest / pillow saver and thought I’d share. Makes sleeping with feet at the rear so much nicer as no more loosing the pillows off the end of the bed. Perfect too for just lounging on the bed as a much better views facing the rear than the other way round. Stops the dog falling into the void and can use it with bench seat too. Made from very strong sail cover canvas and webbing. Rear clips to multiflex so can just flip it onto rear shelf if using bench seat. Very quick to clip in place or take down. As I often cook breakfast with the bed still down has the added bonus of being able to fold it back over the bed for protection. Oh and these trays are dead handy too.

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_5106.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

don't suppose you've got...
a. Plans for the "hammock"
b. URL for the trays?

don't suppose you've got...
a. Plans for the "hammock"
b. URL for the trays?
a. No but can measure it for you.
b. Think these the same ref=sr_1_2_sspa
They're non slip and fit well on the glass worktop so perfect for dog water and food bowl on long trips. (See pic2)

I love this idea and am a keen seamstress- would love to make one of these for my Flattie and I - if you could send the measurements/plans that would be really helpful. I’ve oredered the trays too. Many thanks!!

....... trays ordered. I particularly like their placement between the two front seats.
If you could measure it and get some plans out that would be awesome :thanks

Back