Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lowering and side bars

E

Edgar

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello

My Cali should be arriving soon, although heard that all Transporters with towbars are being delayed at the moment. Anyone else heard this?

I'd like to get the van lowered and have side bars fitted when it arrives. Would I need to to get this done with VW to not effect the warranty?

Any recommendations on which springs/sidebars to get? My Cali is navy so interested in any pictures with different bars - not sure on colour yet either

Many thanks

I had mine lowered and bars fitted at dealer. It’s not too expensive plus you are covered if anything goes wrong. Vw do the -30mm drop (sportline) if you wanted to go lower, you would have to look elsewhere

Thanks. How much did it cost with vw? 30mm should be fine

We got Denzil lowered at the dealership so as not to affect future warranty issues.

They go to 30mm and it cost just over £400.

H&R springs drop by 4cms.

If you have mud flaps on the back, they will be noisy as they drag over speed bumps.

Alan

Hello

My Cali should be arriving soon, although heard that all Transporters with towbars are being delayed at the moment. Anyone else heard this?

I'd like to get the van lowered and have side bars fitted when it arrives. Would I need to to get this done with VW to not effect the warranty?

Any recommendations on which springs/sidebars to get? My Cali is navy so interested in any pictures with different bars - not sure on colour yet either

Many thanks
Navy and chrome all the way!