Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ManBags Anybody?

Billy

Billy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
The missus is always having a go at me for stuffing gear in her handbag ( phone, keys, tablet etc..) For 2017 she has now refused to carry anything else for me and this weekend whilst out shopping she came back with a present for me ----- A Manbag :shocked

Not sure what to make of this, anyone else use man bags? Will friends take the P**s?

:help

The missus is always having a go at me for stuffing gear in her handbag ( phone, keys, tablet etc..) For 2017 she has now refused to carry anything else for me and this weekend whilst out shopping she came back with a present for me ----- A Manbag :shocked

Not sure what to make of this, anyone else use man bags? Will friends take the P**s?

Love this time of year; the low cut tops and short skirts. But I sometimes worry they make me look a bit gay...........GET A RUCKSACK!

pictures please Billy before we can give opinions. :Nailbiting

Only in the UK...
I just provided the default UK response. Actually the bag looks similar to the one I use for work, although its difficult to guage the size from the picture attached.

Been running MB's for about 5 years now. Think practical instead of feminine. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just provided the default UK response. Actually the bag looks similar to the one I use for work, although its difficult to guage the size from the picture attached.
;) it's OK. No worries. The big reason I have a man bag is just so I know where all my stuff is! Oh, and that it's with me not someone else when I need/want it - call me independent if you like.;)

Im not the best model in the world, I think this is how you wear it?

I feel like a bus conductor from the 70's

my-man.bag.jpg

20-signs-you-might-actually-be-nelson-muntz-from--2-30180-1415814783-15_dblbig.jpg

This would work for me ...

IMG_0877.JPG

Maybe some should use this...
IMG_0878.JPG

Last edited:
I have one similar to this, bought in France, I keep all the vehicle documents in it whilst travelling, iphone, wallet, etc, etc. Have found it to be very useful.

de08b18dce9a24bdc6df6b0b0f82610a.jpg

Manbags are great. Wouldn't do without one. I just hope she chose one that matches your shoes :cool: