Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Manual

laurentfox

laurentfox

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello all,
New member here and loving the information. Last month I purchased a 2005 T5 Calie in Germany. Understandably the manual is in German and having a hard time translating. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a complete manual in English for this year/model? Electronic or hard copy. Thanks very much! Laurent

PS-If this is the wrong location to post about this, please let me know where. Thanks

Hi welcome. If you are after a user manual there are several in the vip download section
That you can download and keep. You will need to become a vip member though :thumb

Thanks Stu. I'm currently living in France. Do you know if they can order an English language model or do I need to order in England?

Calikev said:
Hi welcome. If you are after a user manual there are several in the vip download section
That you can download and keep. You will need to become a vip member though :thumb

Thanks Calikev, I'll do that.

laurentfox said:
Thanks Stu. I'm currently living in France. Do you know if they can order an English language model or do I need to order in England?

Try Alex of SMG our partner dealers and he'll no doubt arrange to get some to you.

As a VIP you'll also get a discounts from SMG.

Stu said:
laurentfox said:

Try Alex of SMG our partner dealers and he'll no doubt arrange to get some to you.

As a VIP you'll also get a discounts from SMG.

Stu,
Do you know how to reach Alex? I sent an email on 30 Dec to the SMG group here (at least I think I did!) but never heard back. Thanks Laurent

Hi,

I have this in processs and either myself or Steve will come back to you with prices etc...

Thanks

Back