Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Many Cali sightings

Heather

Heather

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
It's funny. I have probably never noticed as many Calis/ Transporters as I did today now that we are thinking of buying one.

Was out in Burley New Forest. Saw a red Cali with flower stickers and I believe a number of others either parked around. Definitely saw a beige one travelling north on M3 south of Basingstoke too :)

Have seen loads today travelling South into France on the Autoroutes and there was half a dozen on the ferry coming back to the UK.

It's funny. I have probably never noticed as many Calis/ Transporters as I did today now that we are thinking of buying one.

Was out in Burley New Forest. Saw a red Cali with flower stickers and I believe a number of others either parked around. Definitely saw a beige one travelling north on M3 south of Basingstoke too :)
There was an event at Beaulieu today, 'VW T fest' I noticed a few more than usual in the forest today.

Lots on my recent French trip. Quite a few from Netherlands. Also spotted quite a few T25s which I've not noticed before.

It is funny how the mind works like that. There is some science behind it, so it's not just coincidence. Welcome.