Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Massive Favour Required from anyone localish with a spare 5th Seat

Gavinskii

Gavinskii

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Dear fellow Cali owners, I am doing some advance planning and realise that I am going to very unusually need to seat a 5th person in our Cali over Xmas time (19th - 26th Dec) - we have the third rail.

Is there anyone within say 50 miles of Leatherhead, Surrey who would be kind enough to loan me said seat? Very happy to reward you with a few bottles of wine / or whatever your poison is.

:Nailbiting

If you can't find anyone more local, you are more than welcome to borrow one of ours, based in Luton or central London.

If you can't find anyone more local, you are more than welcome to borrow one of ours, based in Luton or central London.
Andy, you are a gentlemen. I may take you up on that....but lets see if anyone else closer can assist....

Maybe we should have a note of people who would be happy to loan fifth seats? Certainly we would be - though Kendal is a probably bit too far away in this instance!

I am in Crowborough, East Sussex if that is any nearer to you?

I am in Crowborough, East Sussex if that is any nearer to you?
Thanks Christoff, that is excellent news - I believe you are a little closer than Andy. Though I do travel about a bit, so if it is ok with you I will review all the offers towards the beginning of December and see if I have any journeys planned that will take me close by one of you fantastic Cali owners!

We have one in the attic never been used in 11 yrs of Cali ownership
Have tried to sell twice
Happy to get it down but we will not be putting it back again
Any offers? We are in North London
Cathy

Back