Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mats

Calincolnshire

Calincolnshire

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all

Having had our Cali for a couple of weeks it came round to buying mats to protect the new member of the family from the existing members of the family. Having looked just about everywhere and had to pick myself of the floor when I saw the price of the Brandrup mats I found a set on eBay from Towequipe. Having no pictures and limited details and the velour mats being under £30 for 3 mats hopes were not high these were any good . However a few phone calls to the seller and a CAD drawing supplied in an email showed they were in fact the full set of 1 front mat (covering driver and passenger side and between the seats) one middle mat with rail cut outs and a rear mat again with cut outs all for £30 and free delivery. Just fitted them and they fit great. Even the clip holes line up. They even have value mats for less money still. Not sure how they can make money on these .
So a bargain I think.
John

Calincolnshire said:
Hi all

Having had our Cali for a couple of weeks it came round to buying mats to protect the new member of the family from the existing members of the family. Having looked just about everywhere and had to pick myself of the floor when I saw the price of the Brandrup mats I found a set on eBay from Towequipe. Having no pictures and limited details and the velour mats being under £30 for 3 mats hopes were not high these were any good . However a few phone calls to the seller and a CAD drawing supplied in an email showed they were in fact the full set of 1 front mat (covering driver and passenger side and between the seats) one middle mat with rail cut outs and a rear mat again with cut outs all for £30 and free delivery. Just fitted them and they fit great. Even the clip holes line up. They even have value mats for less money still. Not sure how they can make money on these .
So a bargain I think.
John

Hi,
Can you tell us who the eBay seller was?
Thanks

From the picture on the listing, it looks like the driver's mat is separate. I would have thought this would be one large mat covering both front footwells & between the front seats.

Disappointingly, it doesn't look like anyone offers a rear mat suitable for 3 rails in the back.

Simon

QTM were going to develop a 3 rail rear mat, I am note sure how far along they are with this, it has been talked about here