Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mats

Defender90

Defender90

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi all can anybody tell me what the standard footwell mats are like that come with ocean.

Hi all can anybody tell me what the standard footwell mats are like that come with ocean.
They look like mats, feel like mats ? :Iamsorry

can you be more specific in what it is you want to know, so you can receive a targeted response that may be of more use to you.

I use the VW monster matts about £50, I find them excellent, but I don’t like carpet matts, particularly in a Van used for camping.

They look like mats, feel like mats ? :Iamsorry

can you be more specific in what it is you want to know, so you can receive a targeted response that may be of more use to you.

I use the VW monster matts about £50, I find them excellent, but I don’t like carpet matts, particularly in a Van used for camping.
Yes sorry, I need rubber mats really ,carpet won’t look good for long with my life style .so are the mats that come with van rubber or carpet

I believe the standard matts are Carpet.
I opted for VW monster mats from new, mine was a demonstrator, the matts were in It, in the show room, I asked if I could have the monster matts rather than the carpet. They still look good and do a great job of providing protection, holding dirt, stones etc.

if you look on the VW commercial accessories site or just google vw monster matts I’m sure they will come up

heres a link

I believe the standard matts are Carpet.
I opted for VW monster mats from new, mine was a demonstrator, the matts were in It, in the show room, I asked if I could have the monster matts rather than the carpet. They still look good and do a great job of providing protection, holding dirt, stones etc.

if you look on the VW commercial accessories site or just google vw monster matts I’m sure they will come up

heres a link
Thanks they look ideal

O dear lol not good for me, they should give you the option.
Speak nicely to your dealer, they may well swap the carpet ones for you for monster mats. I bet the dealers are asked for the replacement carpet mats all the time

if not £50 - £60 and your sorted and you’ll have some nice light coloured carpet to put in your shed / garage to get collect dirt an become grotty ;)

sell the carpet mats on that multicoloured auction site !

I listed a set of Monster Mats on here yesterday if you are interested.

Yes sorry, I need rubber mats really ,carpet won’t look good for long with my life style .so are the mats that come with van rubber or carpet

I have had Monster mats since my Cali was new. Now done 28k miles and they have started to ‘leak’. ie water brought in on boots and shoes finds it’s way to the carpets beneath. By that I mean the upstanding parts of the mats have started to wear through. These are an alternative.