Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress for downstairs in California Beach

M

mra321

I've just bought a new Beach. As it was the first time the dealer had seen one himself, I am having to explore it mainly on my own.

The manual describes how to assemble a three piece mattress for the top of the bench seat. I don't have one! Does anyone know if it is an optional extra or if it is standard and just missing on mine?

Many thanks

Mark

Hi mark.
I'm not too familiar with the beach but I would say the seat apart from being bigger would be the same principle
As the Cali and you don't get anything like that as standard with that. A lot of handbooks explain about everything
So just because it's in the book does not mean it comes as standard.
I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me. I bought a memory foam matress to go on my Cali bed
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=793
Hope this helps
Kev

Brandrup also do a 3 panel mattress for the Caravelle which should fit the downstairs bed.

There are two rear options with the beach. The Cali two seater and the Caravelle style three rear seat.
As mentioned Brandrup do one as I saw one on Ebay the other day. You could also contact the Raskelf company and ask. Or get some memory foam and cut to size!

Back