jeff

jeff

Home is where you park it !
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Why is my post waiting for approval ?

What section Jeff?

With some forum sections, such as media, for sale etc. posts are moderated to avoid wrong material being posted for both reasons of site capacity and club relationships with advertisers and sponsors.

Hi granny Jen it was a campsite recommendation.

Found it.

It was in campsite reviews, they are moderated, but normally it's only a few minutes. It's to protect both site and members from being used in vendetta or spite postings or just pure "chip on shoulder" malice. In other words, responsible reviews and not trip-advisor style bile.

Ok thanks for explaining.

Posting in certain forum sections needs approval to check if things are relevated to the subject ;)
No worry's , most things are approved.
One of the many things that needs to be done 24/7 by moderators/admins....

Ahhh ok thanks, if I had not liked the chaps wheels would my post be denied lol

No. Photo sections are hugely hungry on web capacity and in the past they have clogged forums up, not just this one, as people have chosen to share not just the relevant genre of material ,in this case California camping material, but all and sundry.

The last thing we want is the forum going grindingly slow just so we can have a Facebook-type array of "look what I had for breakfast today" .... :shocked

It's not about censorship, it's about maintaining forum capacity for forum related subjects.