Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Methods of paying deposit

Stuarty

Stuarty

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a good Christmas! I've just a really quick question I was hoping someone could help me with please. What methods of payment do VW commercial dealers accept for payment of deposits against finance? Bank transfer / cheque / credit card / debit card etc?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I paid max I could on credit card (for points) then the rest on debit card.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Do the dealers charge a percentage or something for using a credit card do you know? With such a big purchase the points / cash back gained could be well worth it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is a while ago (2012) and I think the max on credit card was £500 or £1000 and no fee

I was told by dealer when i placed my ordet on 16th December 2016 that any CC transaction over £1000 would have a fee added
£1000 or below no fee
They recommended a bank transfer for anything above £1000

Cheers guys.

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a good Christmas! I've just a really quick question I was hoping someone could help me with please. What methods of payment do VW commercial dealers accept for payment of deposits against finance? Bank transfer / cheque / credit card / debit card etc?

Ask the Dealer ?

Hi everyone,

Hi Stuarty I paid £1000 deposit on a credit card with no extra fees but check out this link.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/section75-protect-your-purchases

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Do the dealers charge a percentage or something for using a credit card do you know? With such a big purchase the points / cash back gained could be well worth it!

We paid £5k (£1k deposit plus £4K as part of purchase price). No fee charged.

We paid £1,000 deposit on our credit card so we could get points! No fee charged.

I paid Visa debit card with no charge for both deposit and final bill