Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Michelin Cross Climate Agilis: Anybody have them fitted?

clarinetbcn

clarinetbcn

T5.1 Beach 140
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
I'm looking for impressions and comments from those forum members who have fitted CrossClimate Agilis. As always, thanks for the help from this great forum!

Last edited:
Yes, I have had them for a year now and 10,000 miles with very impressive wear, no discernible difference in road noise or mpg despite the aggressive looking tread. I have been very impressed. Feel reassured in wet weather. At the time of purchase they only did 16’s but there is a post on here about them now being available in 17’s. I can give more accurate mileage and wear when I venture outside...

How long is your piece of string?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was thinking of getting a piece of string myself. Have yet to decide how long it will be or how many knots, if any, I will tie in it.

I thought a rope was lots of lengths of string twisted together!!

I have Goodyear Cargo Vector 2

I feel like I’m being strung along here.

I have Goodyear vector all seasons Gen 2. Tread looks good but not tested in anger yet.

This thread seems to have struck a cord with a few people.

I have Kumho PorTran winter tyres.

Yes, I have had them for a year now and 10,000 miles with very impressive wear, no discernible difference in road noise or mpg despite the aggressive looking tread. I have been very impressed. Feel reassured in wet weather. At the time of purchase they only did 16’s but there is a post on here about them now being available in 17’s. I can give more accurate mileage and wear when I venture outside...
Thanks for the feedback, that's what I've been hearing from people here in the Pyrenees. The more aggressive tread pattern seems to be stellar, without increasing road noise.

Thanks for the feedback, that's what I've been hearing from people here in the Pyrenees. The more aggressive tread pattern seems to be stellar, without increasing road noise.
So that's a recommendation for when we need to change, Thanks all.

Just reading the posts above...everybody take a breath! The elections have stressed everybody to the limit, but
Keep Calm, and find Joy, Inspiration, and the desire to share your knowledge to help others in this amazing Forum!

According to Google, that seems to be a thing on Tinder...

Back