Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Michelin Latitude Cross..

Popthetop

Popthetop

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Has anybody fitted Michelin Latitude Cross tyres? About to replace the factory fit Dunlop Sportmaxx, (which undoubtedly are great on a track but not a muddy campsite) with something a bit more appropriate for a camper van. Seem to have good reviews, wondered if anybody on here has any recent feedback? Cheers, Lee.

Last edited:
We have had them in 225/70/16 for two summers, now. We crossed the Icelandic Highlands 3 times with them without an issue. They will go on for their third season this month. Then, after approx. 30,000 km of hard work, they will most likely need to be replaced. We had hoped they would last somewhat longer.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m using them all year round and think they’re really good. I find them more of a summer / harder compound tyre so not as good as an all season tyre in the very cold but much better when warm and dry. Considering the more aggressive tread pattern they are remarkably quiet too. E14DA4ED-0A0C-4F9E-BC81-7E8BC4C10001.jpeg

I find them more of a summer / harder compound tyre so not as good as an all season tyre in the very cold but much better when warm and dry.
Yes, they are real summer tyres. That is also how we use them.

• Informative
Reactions: Sad
Thanks all for your replies. The summer rating is the only thing I’m unsure about, there’s a chance we’ll go skiing next year, so it may be more appropriate to look at 3PMSF tyres..

Back