Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Milford on sea 2/1/12

R

Richard01

Saw a Silver Cali with private reg plate today, in a car park overlooking the beach at Milford on sea. I couldn't say hello because the owners walked off in the opposite direction. Jealous of the tea you could make, cold wind!
Richard

Hi Richard. First time I've been on the forum since Christmas (problems logging on). Sorry we were not able to speak and yes it was very windy that day. Private plate is now on retention certificate as the Cali will be up for sale at the end of the month as new one due end of Feb. Jules.

And I missed your reply! Why the new Cali? And what is it going to be?
V. Nosey, sorry
Richard

Hi Richard. 180 DSG due end of this month. Have always changed my main vehicle at about 3 years. Our 09 174 is in the For Sale section. It's been a fabulous vehicle and we really couldn't imagine life without a Cali now. Jules.

Excellent. We are not owners yet.....living vicariously by spotting those of others and reading about them on this forum! One day soon we will make the plunge. Thinking dsg would be good, I have a similar gearbox on my car, and it is very useful during the commute towards London! Hoping to go to the festival of speed this year in a Cali.....camping for the weekend will be great. :D

Go for it Richard. You really won't regret it. Best vehicle we have ever owned and never had anything that has created so much interest wherever we go.