Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Milton Keynes - Wayside

D

dave&jackie

Found out today that Milton Keynes (Wayside) Van centre is to become a service centre only . ALL sales being taken away. About time to, absolutely bloody awful ! They can blame no one but there own sales people.

So pleased to hear that they have lost their dealership, I went in there and they were so rude. Too lazy to get off their backsides to show me the camper just pointed to it and said there it is.
No demo or advice actually no anything. So went somewhere else.

Wayside Milton Keynes Van centre ceased trading on 31st March. We now have no van centre in Milton Keynes.

Andy said:
Wayside Milton Keynes Van centre ceased trading on 31st March. We now have no van centre in Milton Keynes.

Which is bonkers considering VW Uk are based in MK!!

Yep totally agree Oli.

I am led to believe Brian Currie are opening a van centre in Milton Keynes later in the year.

Hi,just to let you know we now have authorised repair status and the new van centre is coming along and looks superb,we are looking to fully ope n end of June,so pop along and get to know us,were out to give you a great service to suit all.we have been trading in Milton Keynes for nearly 40 years and are proud to be going to fully represent the brand and look after the vw family, were based on Bleak Hall and you can not miss us.just call in and have a coffee and meet the gang.BC

Hi brianc welcome to the forum. I went passed your your van centre site last week, busy with builders. I look forward to meeting the team & will pop in next month.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Had my Cali serviced there this week; believe I was their first Cali. All good things to report, despite them still finding their feet in terms of showroom facilities. The proof of the pudding will be when I take the Cali in to have the roof corrosion registered....

wingco said:
Had my Cali serviced there this week; believe I was their first Cali. All good things to report, despite them still finding their feet in terms of showroom facilities. The proof of the pudding will be when I take the Cali in to have the roof corrosion registered....

Good to hear they are now open. No doubt I will try them soon.

Just around the corner from my works in Tilbrook. I'll come and say hi...

Hi,just to let you know we now have authorised repair status and the new van centre is coming along and looks superb,we are looking to fully ope n end of June,so pop along and get to know us,were out to give you a great service to suit all.we have been trading in Milton Keynes for nearly 40 years and are proud to be going to fully represent the brand and look after the vw family, were based on Bleak Hall and you can not miss us.just call in and have a coffee and meet the gang.BC
I came in last year and the very friendly and helpful guys in the showroom (indirectly) told me you weren't really geared up the the California and suggested I tried elsewhere, which was refreshingly honest of them.
Is this still the case as I'm on the look out for a new dealer!

I've certainly experienced some poor VW dealers but Currie's so far have been very good. We had a fault on the roof mechanism - it stopped going up or down. They quickly diagnosed a faulty sensor and replaced it. The van was a few months out of warranty but Currie's took up the case on my behalf with VW and they agreed to cover the cost - from recollection not far short of a grand! They're very friendly and they quickly offered me a 10% discount when I had the cam belt replaced last year. So far so good - which is great as they're a 15 minute walk away!!

They've been great for general servicing. Anything specifically 'Call' and I would look elsewhere.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'll go back and give them a try next time I need something.
All the issues I've had with the other dealer have not be specific Cali ones just bad workmanship from the mechanics and poor office admin so a double kick in the nuts really.

Used Currie's for its first service today. Great service, both in terms of initially making the booking, through to the work being carried out and vehicle washed.

Used their 'whilst you wait' service and couldn't be faulted, the guy kept me up to date at all times and ensure the vehicle came back as soon as possible.

Very good and recommended.