Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Minack Theatre Porthcurno

stuavo

stuavo

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hello All.
We’re looking to see a performance at the Minack Theatre, Porthcurno in Cornwall and are looking for suggestions of places to stay. The show won’t finish until 10.30 pm so will be dark. Has anyone seen a late show and travelled back to a local campsite? Thanks

Treen farm campsite , there’s a path straight to the minack, although I wouldn’t fancy walking back at night you can drive from the campsite in about 10 minutes

Treen farm campsite , there’s a path straight to the minack, although I wouldn’t fancy walking back at night you can drive from the campsite in about 10 minutes
Agree in principle with treen , its a great site, it’s a few minutes away by car.
Only problem with Treen is you can’t book it In advance and requires some phaff & persistence in obtaining a pitch On the day.
You could walk the road from treen to Minac but I wouldn’t, particularly not at night.
And the coast path at Night o_O

park at PC Beach , walk the hundred yards to the theatre, walk back to beach get in car go to campsite. :thumb

Just before the campsite is Treen car park…..a night stop there is only a tenner. Check it out on PFN or S4S

Last edited:
Back