antonio buffa

antonio buffa

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Any ideas what this thing is ....?

Thanks

No ....
But let me guess even before you post a picture .
It's a round grey washer and it comes from the upper bed .

EF16F47F-6DF0-4252-B3B5-0AB45D1A00B2.jpeg Ooops
I thought I put 2 pics with it
My first post... will try again

Ok , now we see something...
Looks like a cupholder !
But don't think it's from the Cali

Cup holder that clips together and into the table rail.

The cup holder has 2 pieces.
Can't remember what the bit that attaches to the kitchen looks like. Do the 2 bit s fit together?

I don't got the cupholder on my T5 so to me all mistery...
Just in case you find a round grey plastic washer....read above :D

Or a black rubber bumper in the rear booth , it's from the metal shelf where the matras sits on .

Does this cupholder is mentiont anywhere in the (new)manual ?

Last edited:
Yeah that's it, goes in the rail. I think it also has an ashtray with hinged lid that drops into the ring.

Can’t see that one
Luckily don’t need it ....!
Thanks again

You can get a VW made insert that goes inside so it can hold a can properly too.

4B397C44-46B9-49EF-872E-7C001A5BF98D.jpeg

or just chuck it in the shed think it is the most useless upgrade we had on our T6 sure it did not receive any design awards

Mine is in the cupboard dedicated to :Stuff I wish I hadn't bought" and "stuff which came with it and don't need".

Yes got a new collection of cup holders, bins and towel rails that will go straight into the loft

I'm sure VW also did a selection of other accessories that clicked into these components for the Amarok.

I recall a small notepad too.

Edit. Pen holder and clip by the looks of it.

I think These are compatible with the first piece that hooks into the rail. Not sure they they would be very useful in the Cali though!

Screenshot_20180610-092946_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
This looks great for the rear passenger. I would love to buy one? Will it take a large Costa coffee cup?

Never really tried Costa, but yes big cups fit.
I did dismount and reassembled the famous cupholder to straighten the angle.

This looks great for the rear passenger. I would love to buy one? Will it take a large Costa coffee cup?

Not sure about a large Costa coffee cup, but it fits our travel mugs, small round water bottles and cans no problem.

Hi Aubergine-ine,

Here is a picture with a part number, but I found it by looking up Amarok cup holder.

Let me know if you have trouble finding it and I will look for a link.

Cheers Steve

View attachment 34096

Thx Steve, already made one myself with some ribbon in the mean time, saving 25€.:happy

IMG_E1752.jpg

Back