Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Miyato alloys for sale

Sandyvan

Sandyvan

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As the title suggests, 16" Miyato alloys for sale - all four with delivery mileage only, removed at dealers when new wheels fitted. These come with 215/65 R16 tyres, Continental Vanco Eco tyres - centre caps never fitted, these are still in the plastic bags.

We are located in the East Midlands but as I work nationally, there is a possibility of free delivery depending on the location/timing. £500 for all four with tyres.

Hi,

How old are the tyres as I take it they came off a t5?

Hi Bigted, yes they did my T5.1 Cali, September 2014. I took them home and stored them slightly deflated, flat foam between them in a dry, cool dark place.
They are in perfect condition, no cracks, bulges, splits or damage of any kind. I am away at present but can look if their dated if it matters ?
Cali's by their nature don't do a lot of mileage (unless daily drives) so take years to go through sets of tyres.

Thanks sandyman,

I'll have think on it and look in the money box! Mine is a daily driver so go though tyres quicker than some - you can't be too careful about them though!

Hi Bigted, thanks for the reply, as said they are mint and as new, stored correctly with no damage.
I understand there's a time limit on commercial tyres but a Cali is not a commercial vehicle.
I'm unaware if dates are checked at MOT only condition and tread depth.
Its up to you my friend, but I would not have an issue fitting them if they were my choice of wheels.

Dependant on location I would deliver free, as I did with some carpets this week, made some new Cali friends as well.
I need the space, so if your interested let me know.

Reduced to £450 with the possibility of free delivery dependant on location, as I work nationally within reason :thanks See first post for details.

As above, I need the space now (and a little cash) :cheers I'm reducing them for the last time to £400 that's a cheap set of winter wheels for someone (yes I know they are not artic winter snow tires) but an alternative to ruining your good set with salt, if the vans used during winter.

And also as above I might be able to deliver FOC if you live near where I travel to with work.

As above, I need the space now (and a little cash) :cheers I'm reducing them for the last time to £400 that's a cheap set of winter wheels for someone (yes I know they are not artic winter snow tires) but an alternative to ruining your good set with salt, if the vans used during winter.

And also as above I might be able to deliver FOC if you live near where I travel to with work.

Sandyvan, i might be interested.
Can you send me a pic of the wheels please:thumb