Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Moderated Posts

Gazellio

Gazellio

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I am a VIP member and have been posting without issues for some time. However every-time I post at the moment I get a message saying my post is subject to approval by a moderator. Whats has changed whats going on?

I had one of those last week. I don't know why. It eventually got posted OK

Yep, me too.

Just one of those things..............

I am a VIP member and have been posting without issues for some time. However every-time I post at the moment I get a message saying my post is subject to approval by a moderator. Whats has changed whats going on?
I think posts to the thread "view of/from your van" are always moderated. Probably something to do with the size of pictures. There are also some interesting auto changes. The word sh1t written with an "i" auto changes to sing, and the South London camper van hire company name camper van tastic written as one word autochanges to campervantastic.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Some sections in where often pictures are placed need approval .
This is to make sure the pictures are Cali related , over time we have had some members using this site as thiere photo booth / storage , pictures take up lot of webspace . This is the word i got from the admins this is not a thing we or i myself as moderator have putted in.

I myself usual approve most post/pictures as there are not that much non-related .

Don't worry your post will be visible within' short notice depending on how many admins/mods online.
Ps . I approved your post just a few minutes before now...

More important is using the correct sub-forums when starting a new post , many always seems to start posts in "general chat" or "T5/T6 chat" when there is a specific forum availeble.
In the end all posts are T5/T6 chat but there are sub-forums regarding awnings,heating,wheels&tyres,....people seem not to take te effort to scroll thru the menu when starting a new post .

Last edited:
Some sections in where often pictures are placed need approval .
This is to make sure the pictures are Cali related , over time we have had some members using this site as thiere photo booth / storage , picures take up lot of webspace . This is the word i got from the admins this is not a thing we or i myself as moderator have putted in.

I myself usual approve most post/pictures as there are not that much non-related .

Don't worry your post will be visible within' short notice depending on how many admins/mods online.
Ps . I approved your post just a few minutes before now...

More important is using the correct sub-forums when starting a new post , many always seems to start posts in "general chat" or "T5/T6 chat" when there is a specific forum availeble.
In the end all posts are T5/T6 chat but there are sub-forums regarding awnings,heating,wheels&tyres,....people seem not to take te effort to scroll thru the menu when starting a new post .

However dear admins and moderators thank you for taking the time Great work and friendly helpful place you‘ve created!